Articles in this section
- How to disable the product reviews?
- How can we change the items in the related products section?
- How to Setup the Order Tracking Page
- Enable Registration on Login Page
- How to enable the Wishlist?
- Catalog Mode — Turn off the shopping functionality
- How to enable and use the sale page?
- How to show new products?
- How to enable filters in Shop?
- Shop — Product Image Sizes
- Shop — Sidebar Setup
- Shop — Display Type: Categories, Products or Both
- Shop — Change the No. of Product in the Shop
- Shop — Icons for Product Categories
- Shop — Product categories widget with icons
- Widget — eCommerce Info
How to enable the shop sidebar?
The Shop Sidebar is an actual WordPress widgets area and it should show up as soon as it’s populated with at least one widget. Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Shop > Layout to enable the Shop Sidebar.
How to Add Widgets?
Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Shop Sidebar and press Add Widget button, you can add widgets by clicking the available widgets.
How to add a sidebar on the Single Product Page?
The sidebar can also be displayed on the Single Product Page, you can navigate to Appearance > Customize > Product Page and choose one of the options presented below: