Articles in this section
- How to disable the product reviews?
- How can we change the items in the related products section?
- How to Setup the Order Tracking Page
- Enable Registration on Login Page
- How to enable the Wishlist?
- Catalog Mode — Turn off the shopping functionality
- How to enable and use the sale page?
- How to show new products?
- How to enable filters in Shop?
- Shop — Product Image Sizes
- Shop — Sidebar Setup
- Shop — Display Type: Categories, Products or Both
- Shop — Change the No. of Product in the Shop
- Shop — Icons for Product Categories
- Shop — Product categories widget with icons
- Widget — eCommerce Info
Shop Page — Display Type
Once you’ve decided to go with a different look for your Shop page, you can navigate to Customizing > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > Shop page display and choose one of the following options:
Product Categories — Display Type
Also by navigating to Customizing > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > Category display, you can find the option to change what to show on your category pages:
Display Type for a specific category
The options above will be applied to all categories. To change the display style for a specific category, edit the category you’re after and find the Category Display Dropdown: