Articles in this section
- How to create a new page ?
- WordPress – Learn how to use WordPress
- WordPress – How to Upgrade ?
- WordPress – how to installing WordPress ?
- Pages – How to set a page to frontpage/homepage ?
- Pages — How to set background image/color for page heading ?
- Pages — How to add/remove sidebar for page?
- Pages — How to remove the page title?
- Pages – How to change header for individual page ?
- Blog – How to change post single options ?
- Blog – How to change blog options ?
- Blog — How to change single post layout ?
- Blog – How to add widgets to blog sidebar?
- Blog — How do I get the “Continue Reading” / “Read More” link in post?
- Blog — Writing New Posts
- Blog — How to change blog layout ?
- Blog — Setup
- Play around row and column
- Copy & Paste
- Fonts Manager
- Free Workspace
- KingComposer Backend Preview
- Responsive Features on Page Builder
- Add Custom CSS to Page Builder
- How to add a Contact form
- Homepage Setup
- WPBakery Page Builder — How to update?
- How to create menu ?
A Contact Form can be easily added in your pages by using Contact Form 7 plugin.
After you download and install the plugin you should create a new form.
You can add this contact form in any page using WPBakery Page Builder: