Articles in this section
Freshy support 2 type of import sample data : One Click Import and Manual Import
1. One Click Import
Note: The included plugins need to be installed and activated before you install a demo. Follow the steps to install and activate the plugins
We can import all content, slideshows, widgets, menu items, theme options, menu localtion by only one click.
– Base Data Import must download all attachment from server so sometime it broken when use internet slow. Dont worry refresh this page again then click to Base Import again, it will be ok.
– After import base data, you can Import Homes or another pages.
2. Manual import
All post content
You can import content for projects, contact form,..
Login to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Tools – Import. Click on WordPress link on the table then click Install Now button on popup window to install WordPress Importer.
Click on Activate Plugin & Run Importer link to begin
Click “Browse…” button and select XML files in “exported_files” folder. :
- content.xml: This is exported of many content, includes posts, pages, products, contact form, menus. You can ignore this file if you website has already content.
Click on Upload file and import button
On the next interface, select existing user on dropdown, check on Download and import file attachments to download sample images.
Click on Submit button to import.
All the content blocks are for sample, after importing finished, you have to edit them. Go to Content Blocks menu to see all, click on each block to edit.
If the process Import Data fails , you can import the data again
You can import all widgets for theme using by follow steps:
– goto widget import/export
– select “widget_data.json” file in exported_files folder (in package downloaded)
– Click import button