Articles in this section
- Blog – How to change post single options ?
- Blog – How to change blog options ?
- Blog — How to change single post layout ?
- Blog – How to add widgets to blog sidebar?
- Blog — How do I get the “Continue Reading” / “Read More” link in post?
- Blog — Writing New Posts
- Blog — How to change blog layout ?
- Blog — Setup
How do I setup my blog page?
To setup the blog page, in your WordPress admin panel, navigate to Settings > Reading. Assuming you already have a page named “Blog“, for the Front page display, select “A static page” and choose your “Blog” page as the Posts page. This is what you should be seeing on your screen: