Articles in this section
- Pages – How to set a page to frontpage/homepage ?
- Pages — How to set background image/color for page heading ?
- Pages — How to add/remove sidebar for page?
- Pages — How to remove the page title?
- Pages – How to change header for individual page ?
- How to add a Contact form
- Homepage Setup
- WPBakery Page Builder — How to update?
You can disable page title for page . When you’re editing a page, this is what you should be looking for:
set for Enable page title to Off then click to Update/Publish Button to save.