Articles in this section
- How to disable the product reviews?
- How can we change the items in the related products section?
- How to Setup the Order Tracking Page
- Enable Registration on Login Page
- How to enable the Wishlist?
- Catalog Mode — Turn off the shopping functionality
- How to enable and use the sale page?
- How to show new products?
- How to enable filters in Shop?
- Shop — Product Image Sizes
- Shop — Sidebar Setup
- Shop — Display Type: Categories, Products or Both
- Shop — Change the No. of Product in the Shop
- Shop — Icons for Product Categories
- Shop — Product categories widget with icons
- Widget — eCommerce Info
If you installed the theme on an existing site, you need to make sure the product image sizes in WooCommerce will fit your newly installed theme.
Where can I find the Image Size Settings for Products?
In your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images.
There is no fixed size to be set for the product images, but you may want to increase or decrease the size. For example, if the images are looking blurry or pixelated, you’ll need to increase the size to avoid having small images being stretched.