Articles in this section
- How to set footer for indivual page ?
- How to select footer layout ?
- How to create footer layout ?
- Theme Options – Maintenance Mode
- Theme Options – Social Network
- Theme Options – Shop Setting
- Theme Options – Typography
- Theme Options – Portfolio Setting
- Theme Options – Blog Single Setting
- Theme Options – Blog Setting
- Theme Options – Footer Setting
- Theme Options – Header Setting
- Theme Options – PromoBar Setting
- Theme Options – Page Heading
- Theme Options – General Setting
- Upload theme via FTP
- How to update the theme ?
- How to install the theme ?
- How to download the theme ?
- Images Not Uploading
- Error Establishing a Database Connection
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxxxxxxx bytes exhausted.
- WPBakery Page Builder — How to update?
- Outdated WooCommerce Templates
- Missing style.css — Installation Error
- How to upload my logo?
- How to enable/disable the Sticky Header
- How to create mega menu ?
- How to create menu ?
- Update History (Changelog)
- How to import the demo content?
- How to install the plugins coming with the theme?
- Quick-Setup Guide
Login to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Appearance >> Menus, create menus for this theme.
If you are a WordPress beginer, you can read Menu document to know how to work with Menu.
Before creating a new menu, you can Create some Pages for portfolio, contact, blog, shop… this will help you create menu quickly.