Articles in this section
- How to disable the product reviews?
- How can we change the items in the related products section?
- How to Setup the Order Tracking Page
- Enable Registration on Login Page
- How to enable the Wishlist?
- Catalog Mode — Turn off the shopping functionality
- How to enable and use the sale page?
- How to show new products?
- How to enable filters in Shop?
- Shop — Product Image Sizes
- Shop — Sidebar Setup
- Shop — Display Type: Categories, Products or Both
- Shop — Change the No. of Product in the Shop
- Shop — Icons for Product Categories
- Shop — Product categories widget with icons
- Widget — eCommerce Info
When enabled, the Catalog Mode option will turn off the shopping functionality of WooCommerce, allowing you to use it for cataloging purposes only.
To enable/disable it, navigate to Appearance> Customize > Shop. This is what you should be seeing on your screen:
By default enabling Catalog Mode will remove the Add to Cart Button and Product Price. You can choose to have the Add to Cart Button and/or Product Price visible.
Here is how to enable Catalog Mode and keep the Add to Cart Button active.
Here is hot to enable Catalog Mode and keep the Product Price visible: