With On Sale Products Block you can put WooCommerce On Sale products in every where on page or post , it support multi rows , columns, products show as carousel, fully responsive, customize anything : loading icon, product template, css, pagination , navigation , auto play , ….
How to add block to post/page ?
You go to Backend >> Edit/Add New Post/Page >> Click to Add New Block >> select Jmsthemes Blocks Tab >> Choose On Sale Products Block
After choose On Sale Products Block, you can set options for it on right sidebar. Following All Setting for it
- Total items to show : Total number of products to show.
- Products per Row : Number of column in grid.
- Number of Rows: Number of rows in grid.
- Margin Right on item
- Side by Page: If set carousel will slide by page instead of columns.
- Loop Slider : Slider will loop.
- Rewind Slider : Go backwards when the boundary has reached.
- Pagination : Show/Hide Pagination.
- Navigation : Show/Hide Navigation.
- Auto Play : Slider Auto play
This is all setting for responsive
- Items in Desktop : number of products show on desktop.
- Items in Table : number of products show on table.
- Items in Mobile : number of products show on mobile.
- Use Custom tpl : Default it will use standard product box template from active theme or woocommerce (content-product.php) but if you want it show another template you set for Use Custom tpl to Yes then enter new template file name, it will get template from new file.
- Loading : It supports 9 loading icons, you can choose one from them.
- Additional Css ID : Add ID for block.
- Additional Css ID : Add Class for block.